This Agreement was last modified on November 07, 2013.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
It is your responsibility to ensure your account is secure. We retain the right to protect our content by temporarily suspending and/or permanently banning your account if our security system detects your account has become compromised or you have shared your password. Refunds for terminated accounts will only be issued on a case by case basis.
If you have any questions about this policy, Contact Us.
© 2022 -
This website and its contents are for entertainment purposes only.
All models were 18 and over at the time of the creation of such depictions.
- Globe Twatters ™ - All Rights Reserved.